Automate Your Minecraft Server Development with My Custom Python Script for Oraxen Prefixes

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

180 XP

Hey Null Community,

I’ve developed a Python script that automates the creation of Oraxen prefixes with custom textures, and I'm excited to share it with those who might find it useful for their Minecraft servers. If you're tired of the manual grind and want a more streamlined approach, this might just be what you're looking for.

About the Script:

My script is designed to simplify the process of generating custom prefixes, allowing you to specify your requirements through a simple configuration file. Here’s what it offers:

1. Custom Configuration: Input your desired settings for text, colors, fonts, and textures through a straightforward config file.
  2. Batch Processing: Generate multiple prefixes at once—ideal for servers that use a variety of ranks and special tags.
  3. Compatibility: The output is fully compatible with Oraxen and can be directly implemented into your server without any additional modification.
How to Get the Script:

I’m offering the script for a one-time payment of $20 in XMR (Monero), focusing on privacy and ease of transaction. Upon payment, I’ll send you the script along with detailed instructions on how to use it.

Why Opt for This Script?

• Time-Saving: Automate what would normally take hours into just a few clicks and edits in the configuration.
  • No Dependencies: You don’t need any external software or online services. Run the script locally on your machine for instant results.
  • Full Control: Unlike online generators, having your own script means you can customize and tweak it as needed without relying on third-party updates.
Steps to Purchase:

1. Contact Me: Send me a PM here on Null. I’ll provide you with my XMR address for the payment.
  2. Make the Payment: Transfer $20 worth of XMR to the provided address.
  3. Receive the Script: Once the payment is confirmed, I’ll send you the script along with a user guide to get you started right away.
This is perfect for server admins looking to enhance their setup with minimal fuss and maximum output. Plus, you get to support a fellow community member in the process!

If we can get a middle man service for you to trust the transaction feel free to let me know, I got a vendor account on DarkMatter Market so if you really want a Escrow service for the purchase then let me know and I can have it arranged.

Looking forward to helping you upgrade your server experience!

Best, WhatDoYouWant

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carti11
Top Bottom