[AP] Style Suite has some errors.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

75 XP

Hello everyone, I found this add-on in the forum but it contains some errors and I would like to know if it is possible that you can tell me how to fix them?

Among the errors found are that the previous changes made in the nicks are not displayed when editing the colors and font style.

The nick effects can not be applied because it requires a special addon that I have not found so far and in older versions if they could be used without problem.

Thank you in advance for your support!

I would also like to ask if it is possible to update the add-on to the next version which is 2.11.4 or its latest version 2.11.5.

The link to the add-on theme is as follows:

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello everyone, I found this add-on in the forum but it contains some errors and I would like to know if it is possible that you can tell me how to fix them?

Among the errors found are that the previous changes made in the nicks are not displayed when editing the colors and font style.

The nick effects can not be applied because it requires a special addon that I have not found so far and in older versions if they could be used without problem.

Thank you in advance for your support!

I would also like to ask if it is possible to update the add-on to the next version which is 2.11.4 or its latest version 2.11.5.

The link to the add-on theme is as follows:
StyleSuite only works for a select amount of themes. You'll need to recode a majority of the add-on in order to use it on themes outside of the originally supported scope. This is due to how StyleSuite concatenates, and stitches new classNames, etc onto pre-existing template code.

If your theme has modifications around some of the major templates, it won't work. You'll need to make sure StyleSuite's templates are targeting the correct parts of your website.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

75 XP

StyleSuite only works for a select amount of themes. You'll need to recode a majority of the add-on in order to use it on themes outside of the originally supported scope. This is due to how StyleSuite concatenates, and stitches new classNames, etc onto pre-existing template code.

If your theme has modifications around some of the major templates, it won't work. You'll need to make sure StyleSuite's templates are targeting the correct parts of your website.

Thank you very much for your response!

And there is the question, I have no modifications in my forum, I manage the base version of xenforo, and that is where the errors appear, since I have no edits I find it strange that the changes or "previews" of the edits applied to the nick are not seen, then I do not know what kind of error is occurring, since with previous versions of this add-on these errors do not occur.

The idea of using this version (2.11.3) is because it has access to deeper editions in the nicks with new types of colors and characteristics.

Is there any way to tell me what is possibly wrong so I can try to fix it :c ?.....

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Thank you very much for your response!

And there is the question, I have no modifications in my forum, I manage the base version of xenforo, and that is where the errors appear, since I have no edits I find it strange that the changes or "previews" of the edits applied to the nick are not seen, then I do not know what kind of error is occurring, since with previous versions of this add-on these errors do not occur.

The idea of using this version (2.11.3) is because it has access to deeper editions in the nicks with new types of colors and characteristics.

Is there any way to tell me what is possibly wrong so I can try to fix it :c ?.....

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
The style suite preview panel .less files have some misaligned code. You will need to manually piece the template together for your specific end-usage.
Something I noticed about Style suite - most of the code is messy and non-functional to the degree of making it a defective product. You'll need advanced knowledge to be able to successfully get it working 100% in the way you'd like to on a forum.

I'm surprised Apathy hasn't worked on abstracting his code more efficiently.. I got it working in every way I needed by simply reorganizing the code and recoding a majority of his .less files. Of course, you'll want to go into the add-ons js files as well to make slight changes.

TLDR; I wish you the best of luck working with Apathy add-ons.. they're a nightmare for people who like out-of-the-box solutions ;)..
No shame, Apathy. Just clean up your code before selling it publicly <3

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

75 XP

I think I get an idea of how to apply those changes, because you are right, the code by itself is a nightmare, it has the use of many things that expand the range of searching for actions in the code, but with everything you mention I get a good idea of how to fix it, I really appreciate your time to explain, have an amazing day!!! and again thank you very much :3.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I think I get an idea of how to apply those changes, because you are right, the code by itself is a nightmare, it has the use of many things that expand the range of searching for actions in the code, but with everything you mention I get a good idea of how to fix it, I really appreciate your time to explain, have an amazing day!!! and again thank you very much :3.
No problem at all!
You'll want to go into your AdminCP, under Appearance>Templates

Sorting by add-on within your templates will show you all of the available individual templates made by Apathy.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shuritah
Top Bottom