AdvancedSeasons dont works, why?

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Hi, I had created another help post, but I don't know why it's nowhere to be seen, so I'm recreating it.

For some reason the AdvancedSeasons plugin doesn't work, I don't know what I'm doing wrong when a priori I'm putting everything that needs to be put. ProtocolLib has dependencies, I put all the possible versions of it, as well as the server version. 1.19.4, 1.20.2 and 1.20.4 in Paper, and 1.20.2 in Spigot

And the problem is that it still doesn't go as you can see in the screenshot below, a priori, it must be because of the version, but the problem is that this plugin is for 1.19.4 onwards, therefore, there shouldn't be any problem
1705674839572.png

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hi, I had created another help post, but I don't know why it's nowhere to be seen, so I'm recreating it.

For some reason the AdvancedSeasons plugin doesn't work, I don't know what I'm doing wrong when a priori I'm putting everything that needs to be put. ProtocolLib has dependencies, I put all the possible versions of it, as well as the server version. 1.19.4, 1.20.2 and 1.20.4 in Paper, and 1.20.2 in Spigot

And the problem is that it still doesn't go as you can see in the screenshot below, a priori, it must be because of the version, but the problem is that this plugin is for 1.19.4 onwards, therefore, there shouldn't be any problem
View attachment 32732

You can give this one a try, thanks! I've fixed the issue and it's running fine on my end!

Attachments

• AdvancedSeasons-1.0.14.jar
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

I don't understand what's going on :(
For some reason it keeps failing me... Do you know why that might be? I've tried removing the Terra, which could have been that, but it's still the same...

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I don't understand what's going on :(
For some reason it keeps failing me... Do you know why that might be? I've tried removing the Terra, which could have been that, but it's still the same...
One thing left to try.

1. Open the .jar with WinRAR.
2. Create a new folder anywhere. Name the folder whatever you want.
3. Drag ALL the contents from the .jar opened in WinRAR into the newly created folder.
4. Highlight/select all the content in the newly created folder, right-click, and Add to archive.
5. Name it AdvancedSeasons-1.0.14.jar and save.

Use this one and it should work for you! There is something going wrong with the plugin and it's original jar archive format.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

:( I will share the new .jar i created, bc dont work :((( 1705692152683.png

Attachments

• AdvancedSeasons-1.0.14.jar
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

I'm starting to worry in the sense that maybe it's because of my PC, what dependencies are needed apart from the ProtocolLib? Because this is very rare...
1705759667848.png

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

I think it will be better to attach the log file so that you can see everything better.

Attachments

• latest.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

200 XP

I'm starting to worry in the sense that maybe it's because of my PC, what dependencies are needed apart from the ProtocolLib? Because this is very rare...
View attachment 32779
It's not because of your PC. Can you try and update your Paper to 1.20.4 and see if it still gives you that error? Also the only dependency needed is ProtocolLib. I assume you are using the latest version from here - https://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/ProtocolLib/

I'm not sure why you are using 1.20.2. However there shouldn't be a reason for it not to work. I will test it myself right now and see if the plugin is at fault.

Edit - I just tested it on 1.20.2 and it works without any errors, here's proof - https://hastebin.com/share/wuhoxudequ.csharp
Please make sure you delete the AdvancedSeasons jar and the folder it generated and use the jar that I provided. There shouldn't be any errors.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

It's definitely something related to my PC, otherwise it doesn't have another explanation. From Java I use the 17. And it keeps failing me, I did everything you did, same version, etc. Here you can see it in the registry.

I'm giving up and won't use the plugin. Even though I really wanted to use it, it seems worth it

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

200 XP

It's definitely something related to my PC, otherwise it doesn't have another explanation. From Java I use the 17. And it keeps failing me, I did everything you did, same version, etc. Here you can see it in the registry.

I'm giving up and won't use the plugin. Even though I really wanted to use it, it seems worth it

Okay, here's a solution. You said you use Java 17, I checked mine and i'm using Java 19. Try updating your java to 19.
Code:
C:\Users\User>java --version
java 19.0.1 2022-10-18
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 19.0.1+10-21)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.0.1+10-21, mixed mode, sharing)

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

I've upgraded to Java 19, and the only thing that was noticed is that it now takes half the time to turn on the server. But it keeps failing, I'll discard that feature...
Too bad since it was a promising plugin.

I tried on other pages that only was the realistic seasons and that one worked (It's similar to AdvancedSeasons that works to everyone except me, I dont know why). The bad thing is that they have weird injectors on the console and I don't like it, I'll request that plugin to upload it here.

Thanks you for helping me! 😄😄

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I've upgraded to Java 19, and the only thing that was noticed is that it now takes half the time to turn on the server. But it keeps failing, I'll discard that feature...
Too bad since it was a promising plugin.

I tried on other pages that only was the realistic seasons and that one worked (It's similar to AdvancedSeasons that works to everyone except me, I dont know why). The bad thing is that they have weird injectors on the console and I don't like it, I'll request that plugin to upload it here.

Thanks you for helping me! 😄😄
Our staff team is reviewing the plugin and making the necessary changes for it to function properly. Thanks for your patience!

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzole
Top Bottom