JosGCS

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

400 XP

JosGCS submitted a new resource:

Advanced Menu Manager - Add, sort and manage as many menu links in your WHMCS based website as you need

It was hard before to manage WHMCS menu, for example if you want to add new menu item, change it’s place or make it hidden or shown in certain condition, or even to translate the title.

Earlier it required you to know at least the basics of HTML and CSS, or to deal with PHP sometimes.

Now you can do all of this and even more using this module that enables you to do numerous actions like adding unlimited menus and sub-menu items...

Read more about this resource...

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

hi i am using whmcs version 8.6.1 i wonder if it is compatible with this version i downloaded the file i put it in the addons folder on the server but it doesn't show up in the whmcs panel

Liked by:

JosGCS

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

400 XP

hi i am using whmcs version 8.6.1 i wonder if it is compatible with this version i downloaded the file i put it in the addons folder on the server but it doesn't show up in the whmcs panel
Hello there! Im currently using WHMCS 8.8.0. You can enable Advanced Menu Manager here: https://[YOURDOMAIN].com/[ADMIN]/configaddonmods.php and click "Activate".

NOTE: Obviously change [YOURDOMAIN] with your website name and [ADMIN] with your custom admin folder.

NuVNvsr.png

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

Hello there! Im currently using WHMCS 8.8.0. You can enable Advanced Menu Manager here: https://[YOURDOMAIN].com/[ADMIN]/configaddonmods.php and click "Activate".

NOTE: Obviously change [YOURDOMAIN] with your website name and [ADMIN] with your custom admin folder.

NuVNvsr.png
thanks

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amiralispire
Top Bottom