About multiple accounts suspension

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

135 XP

Due to my country policy, some website is banned by the firewall. So I have to use VPN to across the ban so that I can connect the website correctly. But the multiple account detection seems to based on IP detection, which is decided by the VPN host. I used a public VPN that maybe multiple person will use, and that cause the prohibition of my account. In fact, I just be suspended recently. I am posting for a solution. Thanks a lot :)
Post automatically merged:

BTW I have known the strict policy against proxy just now. Felt sorry about it. :(

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Due to my country policy, some website is banned by the firewall. So I have to use VPN to across the ban so that I can connect the website correctly. But the multiple account detection seems to based on IP detection, which is decided by the VPN host. I used a public VPN that maybe multiple person will use, and that cause the prohibition of my account. In fact, I just be suspended recently. I am posting for a solution. Thanks a lot :)
Your account seems to be working since you've made this post.
Don't worry, our detections go through levels of manual verification when needed. You should be fine and we'd reach out to you if needed. <3

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

135 XP

Your account seems to be working since you've made this post.
Don't worry, our detections go through levels of manual verification when needed. You should be fine and we'd reach out to you if needed. <3
Yeah, thanks a lot to the staff of the ticket system❤️
I'm worrying about what if someone register again with this IP address... Using proxy is common at my country so...Xd

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Yeah, thanks a lot to the staff of the ticket system❤️
I'm worrying about what if someone register again with this IP address... Using proxy is common at my country so...Xd
We can't release our internal methods of handling these types of situations, but don't worry. You will be fine, of course unless you create multiple accounts ;)
Your IP is not the main factor when we determine using AI which accounts may be in violation of our rules and guidelines.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

135 XP

We can't release our internal methods of handling these types of situations, but don't worry. You will be fine, of course unless you create multiple accounts ;)
Your IP is not the main factor when we determine using AI which accounts may be in violation of our rules and guidelines.
oh ok, thanks!

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitulicek
Top Bottom