A feedback for NF Level page!

Worbis

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

720 XP

Hi FateKid
I am sorry that I mentioned you. But I have feedback for you and I post this thread to get ideas from other users.

So, on the level pages, there are many of content about how to get points, levels, level point charts, etc. But there is no countdown for how many likes, reviews, replies, downloads, reactions, etc. You can add a countdown bar for all of this what do you think?

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hi FateKid
I am sorry that I mentioned you. But I have feedback for you and I post this thread to get ideas from other users.

So, on the level pages, there are many of content about how to get points, levels, level point charts, etc. But there is no countdown for how many likes, reviews, replies, downloads, reactions, etc. You can add a countdown bar for all of this what do you think?
If you're referring to an addition of your current statistics, we can definitely do this!
Do you mind explaining a bit more of what details you're looking for?

Worbis

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

720 XP

If you're referring to an addition of your current statistics, we can definitely do this!
Do you mind explaining a bit more of what details you're looking for?
Of course. For example, in the levels page, there is a task related to how many downloads have been made for the leaked source I shared. For example, I need to go into the resources I shared regarding this task and see how many times they have been downloaded in total. Instead, there may be a counter bar associated with the actions in these tasks in the levels page.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Of course. For example, in the levels page, there is a task related to how many downloads have been made for the leaked source I shared. For example, I need to go into the resources I shared regarding this task and see how many times they have been downloaded in total. Instead, there may be a counter bar associated with the actions in these tasks in the levels page.
I figured as much. We'll work internally on adding this information to the page, or somewhere globally for you to reference ;)
Great idea!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I love how you actually listen to your community fatkid xd
It's crazy to me that the majority of people don't seem to understand user-centric design or why it works well..

Thanks for reminding me to share some updates regarding the detailed member statistics system that was previously mentioned :cool: Worbis
  • We've made great progress in creating this alongside many other redsigns. We've decided to push this update out to match up with our anticipated NullForums V2 release.
  • Yes I said V2 👀

bene

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

It's crazy to me that the majority of people don't seem to understand user-centric design or why it works well..

Thanks for reminding me to share some updates regarding the detailed member statistics system that was previously mentioned :cool: Worbis
  • We've made great progress in creating this alongside many other redsigns. We've decided to push this update out to match up with our anticipated NullForums V2 release.
  • Yes I said V2 👀
Oh damn a version 2 thats gonna be dope, although you already got all the texture here anyone could ever need, without paying 16 bucks for 4 of them xd.
May i ask what your plans are?

Worbis

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

720 XP

• Yes I said V2 👀
Is there any launch date for V2 ? 😂

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

No launch date or details to share yet, though in the coming months you’ll see a better user flow that is both more enhanced and obviously BUILT FOR THE USER ;)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

No launch date or details to share yet, though in the coming months you’ll see a better user flow that is both more enhanced and obviously BUILT FOR THE USER ;)
And people think the mcmodels rebuild was cool.. this will blow your minds.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

Hi FateKid

I liked

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hpopa
Top Bottom