Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

nf_nye_giveaway2023.jpg
nf_giveaway.png
Congratulations to all the winners of the NullForums New Year giveaway! Your enthusiasm and participation have truly made this event a remarkable one.
Over the next 24-hours, we will be adding your winnings to your accounts. Thanks for your patience and congratulations!

Premium Tier 1 Winners:
A big round of applause for our Tier 1 winners! Your premium prize awaits you:
  1. ficusulmic
  2. FireBoy00
  3. MASHKHALE
  4. Alpha_Op
  5. thelorddownload
  6. DUPLEXSS
  7. Rentaka
  8. Cold
  9. SUN_TW
  10. xRMKx117
Secret Premium Tier 2 Winners:
Kudos to our Tier 2 winners! You've snagged yourself a completely upgraded experience at NullForums:
  1. Limolas
  2. shanruto
  3. Frawg
  4. X404X
  5. Pumpkin
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to each one of you and hope your prizes add joy to your New Year celebrations. To all our participants, thank you for being a part of this giveaway. Your involvement has been invaluable.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year! May this year bring more opportunities for fun and games at NullForums.

Complete List of Potential Winners:
We also want to acknowledge all who joined in the excitement. Here's a shout-out to every potential winner:
  1. Limolas
  2. mejis
  3. Rentaka
  4. X404X
  5. thelorddownload
  6. FireBoy00
  7. xRMKx117
  8. beyre83
  9. larissagumer55
  10. Alebello10
  11. Frawg
  12. Pumpkin
  13. MASHKHALE
  14. VRXDev
  15. ficusulmic
  16. Alpha_Op
  17. Hudak213
  18. DUPLEXSS
  19. SUN_TW
  20. Cold
  21. Daniel_2003
  22. shanruto
  23. Wahte wvrztd
  24. Damian312
  25. Himastron
Here's to a year filled with more excitement and gaming adventures. Stay tuned for more such events at NullForums!

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Congrats everyone!! 🎉

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

View attachment 31956
View attachment 31957
Congratulations to all the winners of the NullForums New Year giveaway! Your enthusiasm and participation have truly made this event a remarkable one.

Premium Tier 1 Winners:
A big round of applause for our Tier 1 winners! Your premium prize awaits you:
  1. Mahadi787
  2. LaughingMuffin
  3. adrianzwoners
  4. ficusulmic
  5. FireBoy00
  6. VVinter
  7. MASHKHALE
  8. Alpha_Op
  9. Koharu
  10. thelorddownload
Secret Premium Tier 2 Winners:
Kudos to our Tier 2 winners! You've snagged yourself a completely upgraded experience at NullForums:
  1. GodAstraa
  2. jeong
  3. Limolas
  4. shanruto
  5. Frawg
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to each one of you and hope your prizes add joy to your New Year celebrations. To all our participants, thank you for being a part of this giveaway. Your involvement has been invaluable.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year! May this year bring more opportunities for fun and games at NullForums.

Complete List of Potential Winners:
We also want to acknowledge all who joined in the excitement. Here's a shout-out to every potential winner:
  1. Limolas
  2. mejis
  3. Rentaka
  4. X404X
  5. thelorddownload
  6. FireBoy00
  7. xRMKx117
  8. beyre83
  9. larissagumer55
  10. Alebello10
  11. GodAstraa
  12. Rexly
  13. ABAR5
  14. Frawg
  15. vpttyn
  16. Pumpkin
  17. MASHKHALE
  18. VRXDev
  19. ficusulmic
  20. Alpha_Op
  21. VVinter
  22. jeong
  23. Hudak213
  24. DUPLEXSS
  25. ryansh
  26. Owner9953
  27. Mahadi787
  28. SUN_TW
  29. LaughingMuffin
  30. Cold
  31. Daniel_2003
  32. shanruto
  33. Wahte wvrztd
  34. Damian312
  35. Himastron
  36. Koharu
  37. adrianzwoners
Here's to a year filled with more excitement and gaming adventures. Stay tuned for more such events at NullFiorums!
Mahadi787,VVinter, GodAstraa don't meet the giveaway requirement(Member For >1 Week) but they have won. You may want to reroll for these for the fairness of the giveaway.

Also should increase account age requirement to more than what the giveaway will be active for to prevent any abuse. I am seeing alot of people that have entered the giveaway having join date in December while the giveaway was active. With the current requirements, there are already 7(I may have missed some) people who didn't meet the giveaway requirements. Image how many people wouldn't qualify if giveaway requirement was higher than the amount of time the giveaway will be active for.

Last edited:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Mahadi787,VVinter, GodAstraa don't meet the giveaway requirement(Member For >1 Week) but they have won. You may want to reroll for these for the fairness of the giveaway.

Also should increase account age requirement to more than what the giveaway will be active for to prevent any abuse. I am seeing alot of people that have entered the giveaway having join date in December while the giveaway was active. With the current requirements, there are already 7(I may have missed some) people who didn't meet the giveaway requirements. Image how many people wouldn't qualify if giveaway requirement was higher than the amount of time the giveaway will be active for.

Let me review the rolled winners. Thank you for notifying me.

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

Let me review the rolled winners. Thank you for notifying me.
If you are gonna be rerolling giveaway, make sure to count already existing premium/giveaway winners to be eligible to get the secret premium if they win it as secret premium rolls are supposed to happen before premium.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

If you are gonna be rerolling giveaway, make sure to count already existing premium/giveaway winners to be eligible to get the secret premium if they win it as secret premium rolls are supposed to happen before premium.
This giveaweay was re-rolled and given a better chance for all members. Thank you for bringing the previous mess-up to my attention.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fadydragon
Top Bottom