Plugin Related Issues

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

200 XP

So im looking into opening a factions server, i have most of the plugins i need however im having a few issues.

First one being i've downloaded the AdvanceEnchantments plugin on this forums, not sure if we are allowed to include links so I will avoid it but its the latest one available on nullforums.
The issue im facing is the plugin fails to load due to too many IPs already in use on the license, i was wondering if theres a workaround or someway of getting that sorted, or do we just need to wait for the plugin to be reposted with an exploit etc.

Secondly, i have the scoreboard or infoboard plugin, i believe its infoboardreborn, and i wanted to display xp as a whole amount. so it can be used for currency similar to servers like jartex, however the formatting on the APIs all seem to be off, they would either show the xp amount until the next xp level etc.

Any help would be appreciated, for the xp issue i either need a better place holder or perhaps a plugin name for one that allows xp to be used as a currency.

Liked by:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dxmongamer
Top Bottom