Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

hello everyone! if you can't figure by my username, i'm just an average genshin impact enjoyer looking to create some silly little minecraft builds on solo player. i play some other simulation games like sims and animal crossing, but my main interest is to build pretty houses and cute scenes to share with my friends.

lately, i've been creating my personal minecraft modpack with a bunch of mods to spice up my builds, including some of the classic must-haves, but i've also been researching some lesser used and known mods in hopes to make my gameplay more unique than if using the usual modpacks. since i'm mainly a creative builder, i don't have much interest in magic/enchantments, but for aesthetic reasons i've added some cooking mods, several mobs, as well as some armors & weapons.

my two main minecraft building projects are to create worlds inspired by genshin impact and honkai star rail, with my own personal twist. i'm especially interested in capturing the aesthetics from liyue, inazuma and xianzhou luofu. i love the steampunk & fantasy fusion vibe that those two games give off. maybe i'll share some of my builds online someday ;)

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emonamt
Top Bottom