offline
Posts
1
Likes
0
Credits
0
LEVEL
0
195 XP
Hi to everyone on this forum.
I joined this forum so I can continue my journey into different Minecraft mods and resource packs! I have recently gotten a beast of a laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i RTX 5070) so I can now finally explore using shaders and high resolution texture packs. I have been playing Minecraft since 2017 on and off over the years. I am sure everybody like me can't wait for the new Minecraft update with the new Sift Dimension!
Anyways I hope to get back to my Minecraft ways, as well as perhaps become part of some Discord Communities as well. If you guys wanna contact me or invite me to a server/community this is my discord: brugg67
Hope to meet new people!
I joined this forum so I can continue my journey into different Minecraft mods and resource packs! I have recently gotten a beast of a laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i RTX 5070) so I can now finally explore using shaders and high resolution texture packs. I have been playing Minecraft since 2017 on and off over the years. I am sure everybody like me can't wait for the new Minecraft update with the new Sift Dimension!
Anyways I hope to get back to my Minecraft ways, as well as perhaps become part of some Discord Communities as well. If you guys wanna contact me or invite me to a server/community this is my discord: brugg67
Hope to meet new people!