offline
Posts
1
Likes
0
Credits
0
LEVEL
0
195 XP
Hi.
Im andosce, im from spain I really like Minecraft and i create servers. 3D model artist, not really good at programming.
I like to create all type of servers, survival, UHC, etc... but all of them with big quality.
I sometimes give free models. i dont send them, i just give some 3D models just for fun, so if you want some, text me and MAYBE i give you some.
I hope all of you guys have a great day, see you.
Im andosce, im from spain I really like Minecraft and i create servers. 3D model artist, not really good at programming.
I like to create all type of servers, survival, UHC, etc... but all of them with big quality.
I sometimes give free models. i dont send them, i just give some 3D models just for fun, so if you want some, text me and MAYBE i give you some.
I hope all of you guys have a great day, see you.