Which browser & extensions do you use?

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

I personally use Firefox, with a dark theme on it with the following extensions:
uBlock Origin
Privacy Badger
Dark Reader
Return YouTube Dislike
SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships

I find Dark Reader to be VERY useful it saves my eyes from most of the websites, and I only use +50 contrast with brightness and everything else off to make it pitch black, tried to use Dark Reader on nullforums here but it looks a little off with the nullforums background *referring to the background with shapes*
And for me uBlock Origin and SponsorBlock saves me a TON of time

I am very curious as to what browser and extensions YOU guys use :)

Raniyx

Tea Coder

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
The browser is a very important program with which you are constantly connected to a shared network. Therefore, for me, the main browser is Chrome. But I also don't disdain to sit on Edge, Yandex, Opera. Even now, all browsers use the Chromium engine. In many cases, for the sake of testing, other browsers save a lot of time. :coffee:

I use standard extensions like AdBlock and AdBlock+. In between, sometimes I use extensions to increase the volume and adjust the sound, which allows me to hear everything at the level I like. Well, where is there without a super simple VPN that allows you to connect to the right places?) 🌍

About thems. I always use standard dark service themes. Fortunately, now most people try to stick to the same color scheme. Therefore, it is pleasant to the eye. In general, in any case, I have to sit with the light in the room so that my eyesight does not deteriorate, so light topics do not harm me. 🎨

Who else will tell you about their preferences?

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

The browser is a very important program with which you are constantly connected to a shared network. Therefore, for me, the main browser is Chrome. But I also don't disdain to sit on Edge, Yandex, Opera. Even now, all browsers use the Chromium engine. In many cases, for the sake of testing, other browsers save a lot of time. :coffee:

I use standard extensions like AdBlock and AdBlock+. In between, sometimes I use extensions to increase the volume and adjust the sound, which allows me to hear everything at the level I like. Well, where is there without a super simple VPN that allows you to connect to the right places?) 🌍

About thems. I always use standard dark service themes. Fortunately, now most people try to stick to the same color scheme. Therefore, it is pleasant to the eye. In general, in any case, I have to sit with the light in the room so that my eyesight does not deteriorate, so light topics do not harm me. 🎨

Who else will tell you about their preferences?
I agree the browser is definitely a important program that I myself is connected to the browser all day, but ABP isn't all bad ngl I would still switch over to uBlock Origin if I was you I guess that's just preferences :)
but I also see a lot of people having extensions to increase the volume, definitely cool stuff but for me Volume Mixer and the normal volume on YouTube works for me just fine
and yes we all prefer dark themes, we don't wanna get blinded LOL, oh and also I think Opera is garbage, I've not liked that browser literally ever since I found out it existed, a gaming browser to adjust colors is ugly and I think Firefox with the pitch black theme and darkreader extension is good enough, but that's just me, Chrome is pretty good though it's gotten better over the last few years.

Liked by:

Raniyx

Tea Coder

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
I think Opera is garbage, I've not liked that browser literally ever since I found out it existed, a gaming browser to adjust colors is ugly
The game browser initially worked very well, but after a year of use, I will never return to it again. The only option I use is the most standard Opera, without any "gaming" features.

Oh, I forgot to mention tabbed folders as well. It's divine, it's very convenient, no plugins, etc. Nothing will replace the usual Chrome folders for me.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I use Firefox for privacy. I've enjoyed their options for a long time and don't have a reasonable reason to switch to another one.
For development, Chrome just makes sense. Raniyx hit it there with the fact that most modern browsers either use Blink (Chromium), Gecko (Mozilla), or WebKit (Apple).

I don't use many extensions in my browsers. I run my VPN from my computer and have minor additions like AdBlocking, Translations, and old-school Tampermonkey stuff :p

Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC

Liked by:

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

I use Firefox for privacy. I've enjoyed their options for a long time and don't have a reasonable reason to switch to another one.
For development, Chrome just makes sense. Raniyx hit it there with the fact that most modern browsers either use Blink (Chromium), Gecko (Mozilla), or WebKit (Apple).

I don't use many extensions in my browsers. I run my VPN from my computer and have minor additions like AdBlocking, Translations, and old-school Tampermonkey stuff :p

Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC
Tempermonkey the good ol' days botting agar io

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

BOT Which browser extensions would you choose?
Give me a top 10 list of your favorite ones for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera! Thanks!

Liked by:

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

It never responded...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

It never responded...
I'm doing some tests with future @ abilities with it. Definitely didn't go as planned :p

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

I just use brave browser, don't really need any adblocks or other extensions because it has most features I want built-in already.

Liked by:

JosGCS

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

400 XP

I personally use Chrome or OperaGX for my computer, Chrome and Brave for my smartphone. As browser extensions I just a few AdBlock (in case that some gets patched) also "Volume Boost" to watch movies with low volume. Obviously I use many more but I cannot remember right now (I'm posting from my smartphone)

Liked by:

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,075 XP

Microsoft Edge with my Password Managers Extension, uBlock Origin, Cookie-Editor, and Eye Dropper

uBlock is a fantastic adblocker and element blocker. Cookie-Editor is useful to edit your cookies to access premium content on certain sites.

Password Manager and Eye Dropper are really just stuff I use personally that I wouldn't recommend because it's personal preference / for use scenarios.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

240 XP

Google Chrome for me, tried Firefox, Brave or Opera (even the GX one) but at the end I can't feel confortable without Chrome :|
Barely using any extensions, only Keepa (amazon price tracker) & SteamDB

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

150 XP

Microsoft eged,operagx and google chrome

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members