FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

There are so many different server setups available, it's impossible to choose just one.
What server setups have you found unique or interesting? Are you utilizing any right now?

The Pixelmon Reborn setup is probably my favorite out of the recent releases. I love modified game modes more than vanilla.

Have you ever tried stitching different server setup plugins and components together?

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

There are so many different server setups available, it's impossible to choose just one.
What server setups have you found unique or interesting? Are you utilizing any right now?

The Pixelmon Reborn setup is probably my favorite out of the recent releases. I love modified game modes more than vanilla.

Have you ever tried stitching different server setup plugins and components together?
I'm a very lazy person so I steal and hide the packages from the servers I work with and get parts from them when the time comes hahahahahah

ichbinlost

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
I love the setup too. https://builtbybit.com/resources/native-1-19-1-❁-earth-smp-❁-custom-resource-packs-live-earth-map-real-earth-world-check-now.23633/

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acatalant
Top Bottom