What's Your Favorite Minecraft Server Style?

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

The title says it all!

What's your favorite style server to play in Minecraft? I know I like skyblock a ton. Survival is fun if it's setup right and has a pretty decent player base.
So what kind of game modes and servers do you all play on? Would you play on a NullForums Server?

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

120 XP

Sorry, i just give you reaction for nothing :p
I don't play girl game. But for NF maybe i should give an exception. Will play it, someday. Don't have enough resource for today.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Sorry, i just give you reaction for nothing :p
I don't play girl game. But for NF maybe i should give an exception. Will play it, someday. Don't have enough resource for today.
No problem!

I don’t play Minecraft as much as I used to when I was younger, but a lot of members like the resource content so I give the people what they want!

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

120 XP

You are good listener and i have no word for that. This will build great community.
WBR

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

You are good listener and i have no word for that. This will build great community.
WBR
Thank you! I try my hardest to be an attentive listener.
I'm not sure what WBR means?

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

120 XP

With Best Regards: Closing Your Letter​

When writing professional or informal emails and letters, it is often considered proper etiquette to complete your correspondence with an appropriate closing signature. In many ways the valediction or complimentary closing for a business letter or formal email has traditionally been to use the word “sincerely,” however, in recent years this outdated closing has been replaced with “kind regards,” “best regards,” and simply “regards.” But what does it mean to end a formal or informal correspondence with these words? And what exactly do these goodbyes mean? And when is it appropriate to use this closing statement? For information on how you can learn to craft a topnotch business email, check out Enspark Interactive’s course titled Business Email Etiquette. Course sections include detailed information regarding an email’s essential parts, and along with the following information, will help you create interesting and work-appropriate communications.

Lil Putin Baby

U look funny

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,110 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
Hypixel Style. that means simple but modern

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

je love the murder on multy game server. And the skyblock server with texture pack for custom mob and model is very nice
So like Arcade servers? I haven't played a decent one in a while.

TartealaFraise

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

210 XP

So like Arcade servers? I haven't played a decent one in a while.
Yes a bit. But I played it a long time ago too. And from what I know now it's no longer really fashionable (except for old servers which still manage to work). After all, a mixture of the two would perhaps be a pretty excellent idea. Have a skyblock server with missions to do this or that mini game. And just have mini games open continuously that bring rewards. After that it's an idea like that, I don't know if it will help you😅

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

I love survival as long as I can earn plenty of stuff through playing!
Hate when servers lock most stuff behind a paywall. Like cosmetics or building space etc!

That's why I am making my own and everything will be able to be gotten by just playing. Buying stuff with irl will still be a thing, but it's mostly a shortcut, and won't be anything players can use in PvP and such etc

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dual_42
Top Bottom