What do You Think about Heroes III by 3DO?

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

120 XP

Meanwhile,
I love this game. Without cheat and set to hard level. Hmm
Have to think more.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Meanwhile,
I love this game. Without cheat and set to hard level. Hmm
Have to think more.
I've never heard of this game title. My administration team will look into it!
Maybee we can all play sometime!

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Heroes II is an absolute legend, and its atmosphere is so unique I still enjoy it a lot to this day.

But Heroes III is where the series peaked, is the culmination of improving almost everything that was already good from Heroes II, and adding a lot of cool new features, plus the smooth fast speed of the engine.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Heroes II is an absolute legend, and its atmosphere is so unique I still enjoy it a lot to this day.

But Heroes III is where the series peaked, is the culmination of improving almost everything that was already good from Heroes II, and adding a lot of cool new features, plus the smooth Tutuapp 9Apps fast speed of the engine.
Heroes II is an absolute legend, and its atmosphere is so unique I still enjoy it a lot to this day. But Heroes III is where the series peaked, is the culmination of improving almost everything that was already good from Heroes II, and adding a lot of cool new features, plus the smooth fast speed of the engine. My inner youngster really want to vote for Heroes II, but Heroes III is objectively the best in the series, and one of the best video games ever made so far.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Heroes II is an absolute legend, and its atmosphere is so unique I still enjoy it a lot to this day. But Heroes III is where the series peaked, is the culmination of improving almost everything that was already good from Heroes II, and adding a lot of cool new features, plus the smooth fast speed of the engine. My inner youngster really want to vote for Heroes II, but Heroes III is objectively the best in the series, and one of the best video games ever made so far.
I guess this means I should download it and play it. I haven't ever tried the game.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yahha
Top Bottom