Nulling Doggo ツ

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Your Feedback / Suggestion:

Increasing the search ability of download section

If a user clicks "Downloads" there is a search option..but thats for all downloads.
So i click on "MINECRAFT" and the search option disappears until i choose a category AND if its free or premium.

would be perfect if there is a search option everytime as long as we are in the Downloads section. <3
at least in the "minecraft" section :D

Attachments

• step3.PNG
    step3.PNG
    55.6 KB · Views: 10
  • step2.PNG
    step2.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 2
  • step1.PNG
    step1.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 2

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Your Feedback / Suggestion:

Increasing the search ability of download section

If a user clicks "Downloads" there is a search option..but thats for all downloads.
So i click on "MINECRAFT" and the search option disappears until i choose a category AND if its free or premium.

would be perfect if there is a search option everytime as long as we are in the Downloads section. <3
at least in the "minecraft" section :D
The search system we use for our resource section cannot be connected to individual sections such as in the photos.
If you browse to the main downloads page, you'll be able to search all resources from there.

This is something I can look into for future changes, however I'm not sure if it'll be possible. Thank you for the feedback!

Razariel

Nulling Doggo ツ

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

The search system we use for our resource section cannot be connected to individual sections such as in the photos.
If you browse to the main downloads page, you'll be able to search all resources from there.

This is something I can look into for future changes, however I'm not sure if it'll be possible. Thank you for the feedback!
I understand!

Its not that important, more like a QoL-Feature :) No hurry.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I understand!

Its not that important, more like a QoL-Feature :) No hurry.
No problem! QOL is important to us. If we can do things to make the experience better, we sure will!

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veachis
Top Bottom