please help i need to convert worlds

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

215 XP

Does anyone know how I can convert a marketplace world (marketplace map) to java edition, I know that they are incompatible versions and that mods and behavior packs are incompatible with java, but I would like to get the map structure with the normal blocks
I know you can pass a bedrock world to java with applications like (https://chunker.app) or like MCC Tool chest, but when using it with a mcmarket world it gives me errors, I don't know if it's because of some kind of protection in the files, does anyone know how to fix those errors and be able to convert it into a map in java?

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Does anyone know how I can convert a marketplace world (marketplace map) to java edition, I know that they are incompatible versions and that mods and behavior packs are incompatible with java, but I would like to get the map structure with the normal blocks
I know you can pass a bedrock world to java with applications like (https://chunker.app) or like MCC Tool chest, but when using it with a mcmarket world it gives me errors, I don't know if it's because of some kind of protection in the files, does anyone know how to fix those errors and be able to convert it into a map in java?
Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with world conversions. However, if you're receiving errors, I can assume it's not from protections. I doubt most of those maps have that.
Make sure the version the map was made with matches the compatible version of Java, if that even makes a difference.

I will do some of my own research and see what I can find. Do you mind posting the errors you're receiving for further investigation?

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

215 XP

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with world conversions. However, if you're receiving errors, I can assume it's not from protections. I doubt most of those maps have that.
Make sure the version the map was made with matches the compatible version of Java, if that even makes a difference.

I will do some of my own research and see what I can find. Do you mind posting the errors you're receiving for further investigation?
Thanks for answering, I think that the errors you get are due to some kind of protection of the marketplace maps, since with all the marketplace maps that I try to convert, the same error arises
the thing would be like removing the protection you have or if there is another way to get the map of a marketplace world

I attach the errors that it gives me (https://chunker.app and MCC Tool Chest PE)

<3
Post automatically merged:

or the content/files has extra encryption from the same minecraft marketplace

Attachments

• Captura1.PNG
    Captura1.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • imagen_2022-12-28_195018612.png
    imagen_2022-12-28_195018612.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I have not found anything related to a "licensing system" etc for this.
I'm not sure what would be causing this world to not be convertible.

I'm sure some of our other members would be able to help with this.

Liked by:

HIKIaqui

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

265 XP

I guess it isn't really possible to convert a bedrock world to java yet
There aren't many tools that do this kind of thing, so it probably is the case

Liked by:

Latest threads