20K MEMBERS
10K MEMBERS
VERIFIED
Nulled Level

Reactions
Awards
Tokens
165,035¢
This thread will cover everything you need to know about our MOTM (Member of The Month) program. Requirements are simple!

7cf0ec65d87bb5a74b2896d1dd4ee627.png

Our staff team will choose a random member on the last day of each month.
New threads will be created in this section for each month, keep an eye out for an alert from the staff team!

This member is someone who's provided quality content, resources, and general help to other members around our community. You could simply start with an introduction..? It's recommended to look around our community! We have some interesting sections we think you'll enjoy.

Members of The Month receive:
  • Access to all resource sections
  • Unique profile MOTM Badge
  • Coins, perks and other goodies

Posting spam, replying on threads with short responses, creating threads and content with no descriptions, icon images & other various materials are looked at as discouraged and is not recommended.

Basic Requirements:
  • No active warning points on our member profile at time of drawing
  • No active reports against your member profile at time of drawing
  • Leechers are not allowed to enter the giveaway, you must be a Verified Member!

Nebulae

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ g a l a x y g a n g b a n g ♥
ADMINISTRATOR
ELITE DONOR
‍WEB LIFETIME
‍MC LIFETIME
DOWNLOADS
20K MEMBERS
10K MEMBERS
VERIFIED
Nulled Level

Reactions
Awards
Tokens
36,897¢
I had my say ( I called you kids ) that is hardly enough to limit a account if you got upset over that wow i wonderful what you was like in school with bullys.

This is how you DO NOT become a member of the month.

Nebulae

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ g a l a x y g a n g b a n g ♥
ADMINISTRATOR
ELITE DONOR
‍WEB LIFETIME
‍MC LIFETIME
DOWNLOADS
20K MEMBERS
10K MEMBERS
VERIFIED
Nulled Level

Reactions
Awards
Tokens
36,897¢
His profilepic might win him it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Our advertisements are non-intrusive! Most times you won't even notice them. Show us some support by browsing with ads, we love providing you free content!

I've Disabled AdBlock