Mcmodel content change

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

I think the updates coming to the mcmodel category are taking too long, also more than half of the mcmodel category has new bosses, there are very few new swords and armors, I think we should increase them.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Increasing our resources is possible through community support; donations, member-releases and more help this.

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

Increasing our resources is possible through community support; donations, member-releases and more help this.
besides, i'm talking about armor and sword shortage, i think we should invest in new swords instead of throwing new bosses

Liked by:

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,380 XP

It's difficult to do these things without community support, hence our premium packages and donation page :)

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

Bu paketler için yapılması kolay olmayan, bu ek paketlerimiz ve hediye sayfamız:)
I don't want you to update the Mcmodels category more often, I want it changed to balance the content of the models because I think we need new swords and armor more because there are so many mobs and bosses. I'm also curious about your opinions.

200.gif

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,380 XP

I see, I see

Definitely noted and we can look into this. Some members have requested some armor packs but not many others seem to want them more than new bosses. We will definitely consider this though!

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

I see, I see

Definitely noted and we can look into this. Some members have requested some armor packs but not many others seem to want them more than new bosses. We will definitely consider this though!
Thank you for considering my suggestion, I think it would make more sense to do whatever the majority want. :)

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

140 XP

Normally mobs and bosses are much more common because they tend to attract more attention than item packs in general, for example, practically 90% of my leaks are mobs

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvain8678
Top Bottom