(ć£ā—”ā—”ā—”)ć£ ā™„ Bees? Bees. ā™„

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,380 XP

šŸ•’Hello Nullers!​

This summer has marked a year and a half since the creation of NullForums and the start of this community. We've all been able to build a positive and helpful community and are very grateful for all of those who have supported this forum along the way.

In our early stages, we offered Lifetime Minecraft and Lifetime Webmaster memberships to help our community thrive and we've now reached the stage where our community requires something new. With this in mind, we have decided to retire Lifetime memberships.

All of our Lifetime members will retain full benefits as will anyone who purchases Lifetime memberships before Minecraft Lifetime and Webmaster Lifetime are removed from the store.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or any other changes you see around the site and stay tuned for more changes soon!

ā˜€ļøSummer 2022 Sale will end at 12:00PM(UTC) August 12th.

Razariel

Nulling Doggo 惄

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

I recently bought the Lifetime Membership :) feels good! :)

I think it would be nice, if theres a little discount or a lil benefit for my old "Minecraft Monthly" payment.
I paid 4 days ago for a month :(. next day you posted this here.. and because of your upcoming changes i decided to stay here and get a lifetime membership.
But thats just 10 bucks, not a big deal, but i think you should honor double payments :D

Bees?

(ć£ā—”ā—”ā—”)ć£ ā™„ Bees? Bees. ā™„

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,380 XP

Thank you for joining our community and for bringing this to our attention. We have been contemplating ways to combat this, and while we won't have Lifetime memberships anymore going forward, I would like to add a badge or an award to members who have both purchased simultaniously. Do you think an award or a badge would be better?

Razariel

Nulling Doggo 惄

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Thank you for joining our community and for bringing this to our attention. We have been contemplating ways to combat this, and while we won't have Lifetime memberships anymore going forward, I would like to add a badge or an award to members who have both purchased simultaniously. Do you think an award or a badge would be better?
Thank you :)
Both sounds fine, but a badge is cooler :D (just my opinion)

but i thought more about to allow exchange the monthly subscription to coins,maybe. to allow more customizing the own profile.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Thank you :)
Both sounds fine, but a badge is cooler :D (just my opinion)

but i thought more about to allow exchange the monthly subscription to coins,maybe. to allow more customizing the own profile.
I've given you +825 tokens to customize your profile :)

Razariel

Nulling Doggo 惄

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

I've given you +825 tokens to customize your profile :)
Awesome! That's really nice! Thank you <3
That wasn't my intention at all.

Would be nice for all who decide to change from monthly -> lifetime.
A nice compensation for overlapped payments :)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Awesome! That's really nice! Thank you <3
That wasn't my intention at all.

Would be nice for all who decide to change from monthly -> lifetime.
A nice compensation for overlapped payments :)
Totally understand. I'll speak with my team about some incentives after switching/upgrading.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

140 XP

šŸ•’Hello Nullers!​

This summer has marked a year and a half since the creation of NullForums and the start of this community. We've all been able to build a positive and helpful community and are very grateful for all of those who have supported this forum along the way.

In our early stages, we offered Lifetime Minecraft and Lifetime Webmaster memberships to help our community thrive and we've now reached the stage where our community requires something new. With this in mind, we have decided to retire Lifetime memberships.

All of our Lifetime members will retain full benefits as will anyone who purchases Lifetime memberships before Minecraft Lifetime and Webmaster Lifetime are removed from the store.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or any other changes you see around the site and stay tuned for more changes soon!

ā˜€ļøSummer 2022 Sale will end at 12:00PM(UTC) August 12th.
F

I arrived a month late

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avantiksharmaon
Top Bottom