[IPSFocus] illuminate Pro

[IPSFocus] illuminate Pro 4.6.12
illuminate Pro is a bundle pack which contains both the Light and Dark versions of illuminate.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid submitted a new resource:

[IPSFocus] illuminate Pro - illuminate Pro is a bundle pack which contains both the Light and Dark versions of illuminate.

illuminate Pro (Dark + Light Themes)View attachment 3706

View attachment 3707
View attachment 3705

illuminate Pro is a bundle pack which contains both the Light and Dark versions of illuminate at a discounted price! illuminate is a minimal, modern theme for Invision Community. A compact header neatly contains your logo, navigation, user panel and search bar - while your main content is placed on a simple...

Read more about this resource...

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated [IPSFocus] illuminate Pro with a new update entry:

• Fixed a language issue in the mobile footer with the Sign In and Sign Up links, which displayed "app_sign_in" and "app_register" instead of "Sign In" and "Sign Up".
  • Fixed a language issue in the Background Picker with the Sign In and Sign Up links, which displayed "app_sign_in" and "app_register" instead of "Sign In" and "Sign Up" when the Background Picker was configured to be member-only.
  • Added padding to page titles to prevent them from touching the side of the screen in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated [IPSFocus] illuminate Pro with a new update entry:

Invision Community 4.6.12 yesterday, I've released a small update to all themes which addresses a couple of minor bugs:
  • An unwanted margin which was added to author columns in 4.6.12 has been removed.
  • Long usernames in the Gallery sidebar will no longer stretch the layout.
  • The Stripe form has improved contrast, making it easier to read text inputs in dark themes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

Hello, I need to know the ID# for illuminate (Light) please if you know it and will share it with me. I have the one for illuminate (Dark) and it's ID# 82. Now I need the one for illuminate (Light). Please and thank you for any help with this question.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

85 XP

can request for 4.7.15 update please.. really needed this theme

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member