CLOSED Holiday Giveaway - Win a Lifetime Membership!

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Ending Date
Jan 1, 2023
1st Place Rewards
Minecraft / Webmaster Lifetime Membership
2nd Place Rewards
Minecraft / Webmaster Membership (1-Month)
3rd Place Rewards
Minecraft / Webmaster Membership (2-Weeks)
Giveaway Requirements
  1. Requires a Reply
  2. Member For >1 Week
It's almost the New Year, and we're giving away a Lifetime membership!
Only one member will win this upgrade, while second and third place winners will receive monthly and weekly access to our premium membership.

1st Place: x1 Minecraft / Webmaster Lifetime Membership (choose one)
2nd Place: x1 Minecraft / Webmaster Membership (1-Month) (choose one)
3rd Place: x1 Minecraft / Webmaster Membership (2-Weeks) (choose one)

Giveaway Question:
What's your New Year's resolution? What are you planning to improve in the upcoming year?

Short responses will most likely be discarded. Do not respond to this thread with one-liners. You must follow the giveaway profile requirements to be accepted as a winner in this giveaway.
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, and a happy New Year!

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

My new year's resolution is to:
1. workout everyday on the treadmill for 365 days straight and buy dumbbells and get muscles and gain weight. (Don't wanna overdo the muscle and make my body look unnatural though, just gain a little muscle)
2. be on a healthy diet.
3. Get new braces because wonky teeths LOL
4. HOPEFULLY Try get some more jewelry.
5. Learn a programming language like Java and JavaScript
6. Get more friends that are supportive towards me and motivate me
7. Earn money !!!
8. Drink more water I've noticed I don't really drink a lot of water throughout a day
9. Brush 2 times a day, something I used to do as a kid but not anymore because I cant be bothered but I hope to change the "I cant be bothered" habit lol
10. Spend more time with my family, this year I barely spent time with my family
11. NOT cry almost everyday or a week

And I mainly plan on to improve my mental health and just be more happy

I've noticed this year has been a bit exhausting for me and upsetting, I hope to improve that by next year and I good luck everyone that joins in this giveaway ❤️

Last edited:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

My new year's resolution is to:
1. workout everyday on the treadmill for 365 days straight and buy dumbbells and get muscles and gain weight. (Don't wanna overdo the muscle and make my body look unnatural though, just gain a little muscle)
2. be on a healthy diet.
3. Get new braces because wonky teeths LOL
4. HOPEFULLY Try get some more jewelry.
5. Learn a programming language like Java and JavaScript
6. Get more friends that are supportive towards me and motivate me
7. Earn money !!!
8. Drink more water I've noticed I don't really drink a lot of water throughout a day
9. Spend more time with my family, this year I barely spent time with my family
10 NOT cry almost everyday or a week

And I mainly plan on to improve my mental health and just be more happy

I've noticed this year has been a bit exhausting for me and upsetting, I hope to improve that by next year and I good luck everyone that joins in this giveaway ❤️

Wow! First, I want to say this is a VERY good list of things to improve.
I know you'll be able to handle it all. We're friends that can motivate you, if you'd like us to!
Drinking water is so important! Keep one of those marker bottles that you can track your water consumption every day.

I think with some of those resolutions, you'll start to see the rest are easier to achieve than you think ;)
Love you, Kat$ora! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

Only one member will win this upgrade, while second and third place winners will receive monthly and weekly access to our premium membership.

Giveaway Question:
What's your New Year's resolution? What are you planning to improve in the upcoming year?

Short responses will most likely be discarded. Do not respond to this thread with one-liners. You must follow the giveaway profile requirements to be accepted as a winner in this giveaway.
I want to change my life in the new year. I broke up with a girl and it really affected me. Thus, my grades began to drop and my psychology began to deteriorate. My only wish in the new year is to improve my grades and psychology. My friends are already starting to make fun of my unhappiness. Every time they see me they say are you still thinking about that ugly girl? I want to get rid of their words in the new year, I also want to earn more money by making more minecraft servers, so maybe I can make myself a little happier with this money. maybe i will start exercising.

(Sorry for translate error. I don't know very good english. Even if I didn't win the giveaway, it felt good to pour my heart out, thanks nullforums)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I want to change my life in the new year. I broke up with a girl and it really affected me. Thus, my grades began to drop and my psychology began to deteriorate. My only wish in the new year is to improve my grades and psychology. My friends are already starting to make fun of my unhappiness. Every time they see me they say are you still thinking about that ugly girl? I want to get rid of their words in the new year, I also want to earn more money by making more minecraft servers, so maybe I can make myself a little happier with this money. maybe i will start exercising.

(Sorry for translate error. I don't know very good english. Even if I didn't win the giveaway, it felt good to pour my heart out, thanks nullforums)
Hey,
Life sometimes decides to throw curveballs. It's good that you can recognize these things and start to make more positive changes for yourself in the upcoming year.
Money won't solve emotions but may be able to help you in other ways that could be causing some of the emotional stress, at least from my experience and thoughts.

I wish you the happiest holidays and the best upcoming New Year you can have!

rezakhadir21

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

170 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
Hi,
I hope I can escape from Iran
Otherwise, I cannot have a plan for my life
If I want to build or buy a house, I have to work for at least 40 years to finance the house
If we want to protest against the government, the government will kill us
As a result, there is no plan

Appreciate the prosperity of your country 💔
I wish success to every one of your dear friends

#women #life #freenom

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

(Sorry for translate error. I don't know very good english)

Hi,
I hope I can escape from Iran
Otherwise, I cannot have a plan for my life
If I want to build or buy a house, I have to work for at least 40 years to finance the house
If we want to protest against the government, the government will kill us
As a result, there is no plan

Appreciate the prosperity of your country 💔
I wish success to every one of your dear friends

#women #life #freenom
Are you going to Turkey?

Liked by:

suchfly

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

455 XP

In the blink of an eye, we are entering a new year - 2023, which is a year full of challenges, opportunities and pressures, and it is also a very important year for me. It has been 4 years since I came out to work, and the pressures of family, life and work have driven me to work hard and study hard. Hereby, I have made a work plan for the new year of 2023 in order to make greater progress and achievements in the new year.

Whiskeyy

User Suspended

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

Giveaway Question:

I will try to survive or work for better projects, but I need to find better resources for that.

Last edited:
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

I'm thinking of visiting my father's grave a few months after the new year. After that, I'm thinking of taking the steps of the 2nd phase we planned for our Minecraft server.
In addition; I have a plan to be closer and more intimate with the people here. I hope I can make it.

(I have to use google translate because my English is not enough.)

FarMatureEsok-size_restricted.gif

suchfly

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

455 XP

(Sorry for translate error. I don't know very good english. Even if I didn't win the giveaway, it felt good to pour my heart out, thanks nullforums
Post automatically merged:

Everything will be fine.

Liked by:

RetroGuy

Forums Addict

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,285 XP

For the new year I want to finish my 2 big projects. A small Minecraft hosting and a large Minecraft Server. I have already worked hundreds of hours.
To the small Minecraft hosting I will use a Dual Xeon E5-2660 what I have here at home.

To the Minecraft server I've been doing them for 7-8 years now and every time I level up. Although I don't think so with the purpose of going to hundreds of people, but rather for a small group where you can measure the experience. It's a bit ambitious, but I look confident. And I've been wanting to do something big for a long time. I will have to spend a lot of time

Learn to code like C++ and change my bad eating habits before it happens to me.

And if I win the giveaway I will try to make this my first forum (in general) in which I am active

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Congratulations to the winners of this giveaway!

774d604c49c458747d72f4a0f8c8c94b.png

Ekko Pixelated, you've won the 1st place prize of your choice on Minecraft / Webmaster Lifetime
suchfly, you've won the 2nd place prize of 1-Month membership to either Webmaster / Minecraft Premium
Natale, you've won the 3rd place prize of 2-Weeks membership to either Webmaster / Minecraft Premium

I assumed Minecraft Premium & Lifetime were the options you all would like. Let me know if you prefer Webmaster instead!
Please reach out to me personally for your rewards! 🎊

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuwky
Top Bottom