Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.20.4 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit

Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.20.4 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit 2.15.10
Fast and powerful minimaps - Extreme customization included!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.16.3 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit with a new update entry:

Optimization and bugfixes

This update can greatly improve performance for some users. It fixes chunk snapshots being prematurely removed, and tries to improve locking to prevent synchronization issues. It also should stop attempting to re-load chunks that are not loaded in.

The bug where the player's position is slightly off when in negative coordinates is also fixed.

As always, thanks for reporting issues and bugs, and have a Happy New Year!
:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.16.3 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit with a new update entry:

1.18.2 Update

Hello! This update brings support for 1.18.2. I hope I was able to push this out in a timely manner, even if not immediate.

Additionally, lots of thanks to GMnodo, who provided a Georgian(ka_ge) translation for this plugin!
:D

Like usual, thanks for the support, and please be sure to report any bugs so that I can fix them ASAP!

Liked by:

Envoia

Community Champion

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,465 XP

Liked by:

Envoia

Community Champion

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,465 XP

FateKid updated Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.19.1 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit with a new update entry:

1.19.3 Update

Hello! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This update brings support for 1.19.3 and 1.19.2, as well as some minor bug fixes here and there. I'm sorry for any delay in the update, but I hope today isn't too late for you all. My time is currently being consumed rapidly and is gone before I notice.

There is also a new locale, Norwegian Bokmål(nb_no), submitted by @trikop , so shoutout to them for their translation!!

As for some...

Liked by:

Envoia

Community Champion

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,465 XP

Kira updated Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.19.3 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit with a new update entry:

BETA - Cartographer 2

THIS IS A PROTOTYPE!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME!

I have created a working demo for Cartographer2. The only features this contains is a minimap with async loading and almost no server load. Do not use this for prolonged periods of time without restarting your server or this could cause a memory leak! Also, unfortunately, blocks do not update until server restart as well. This only works on 1.13.2!!! Once I get all the previous original features in place...

Liked by:

Envoia

Community Champion

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,465 XP

Kira updated Cartographer 2 | 1.8.9 - 1.19.4 | The best minimap plugin for bukkit with a new update entry:

Cartographer 2 Version 2.15.8

Hello there, I had hoped to get this update out sooner, but I've been so busy with work I that I didn't even notice that 1.20 released! This update brings support for 1.20 and 1.20.1. I am working on some other projects that may or may not yield anything, but if it does, then it will be pretty cool, I think.

Thanks again for supporting this plugin! Please report any bugs/issues asap so I can fix them!

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onzyru
Top Bottom