⚡ BotSentry ⚡ AntiBot/AntiProxy resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity

⚡ BotSentry ⚡ AntiBot/AntiProxy resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity 9.5.3-THANATOS
» Blocking all booting sites and programs, most extensive API and good reputation!

Thean

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

630 XP

Thean submitted a new resource:

⚡ BotSentry ⚡ AntiBot/AntiProxy resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity - » Blocking all booting sites and programs, most extensive API and good reputation!

Troubles reading our resource page graphics?
You will find a transcript below the image.

[IMG]

(Transcripted version of the thread)

Why choose BotSentry?

Unlike other "AntiBot" plugins, we achieved creating a viable performant plugin that is capable of handling a lot of connections per second, filtering them, blacklisting them in seconds, while your players are allowed to join the server...

Read more about this resource...

Thean

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

630 XP

Thean updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ AntiBot/AntiProxy resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity with a new update entry:

Few bug-fixes | Long time no see :)

BotSentry-9.5.1-THANATOS

FIXES

- Readded the /bs apipassword back, as it had been removed in the latest update.
- Fixes for language inconsistencies: now all characters are formatted correctly.

We now support the plugin from Minecraft version 1.8 all the way through 1.19 on the platforms: Spigot, BungeeCord, Velocity, Sponge and their forks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

I am not able to use chat and execute any command. Could someone help me fix it?

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I am not able to use chat and execute any command. Could someone help me fix it?
You'll need to be more specific. I'm not sure what the issue is.
This is Thean's resource also. They'd have better support of their resource :)

Liked by:

Thean

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

630 XP

Liked by:

Thean

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

630 XP

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
Duplicate Resource

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jea1ousy
Top Bottom