Bot Attacks

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

I'm getting a lot of bot attacks on my Minecraft server by my opponents. Do you know a plugin that will block it?

TortaObbz

• RETIRED STAFF •

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

875 XP

Of course, there are many on the market but the best is definitely BotSentry, available both for the single spigot server and for proxies (bungee, velocity, etc.)

Where can you find it? you can find it on spigot at a cost of about $10, while for the same price you can buy the Minecraft Pass here on NF which will allow you to have access not only to BotSentry but to numerous resources that will make your server super secure and maybe with some more features!

I advise you to buy the pass here on NF not because it is a mod but because I myself, before being staff, had purchased this monthly pass and I must say that it was my best spent 10 dollars of my entire life.

However, here you will find more info regarding upgrade prices https://nullforums.net/pages/membership-details/,
and instead here is the link of the plugin to avoid bot attacks https://nullforums.net/resources/bo...er-second-bungee-spigot-sponge-velocity.2778/

Possibly for the less experienced we also have a configuration that I recommend https://nullforums.net/resources/bot-sentry-configuration-hq-stop-bot.2806/ also this premium and accessible only with the monthly upgrade of Minecraft.

let me know if it helped!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Of course, there are many on the market but the best is definitely BotSentry, available both for the single spigot server and for proxies (bungee, velocity, etc.)

Where can you find it? you can find it on spigot at a cost of about $10, while for the same price you can buy the Minecraft Pass here on NF which will allow you to have access not only to BotSentry but to numerous resources that will make your server super secure and maybe with some more features!

I advise you to buy the pass here on NF not because it is a mod but because I myself, before being staff, had purchased this monthly pass and I must say that it was my best spent 10 dollars of my entire life.

However, here you will find more info regarding upgrade prices https://nullforums.net/pages/membership-details/,
and instead here is the link of the plugin to avoid bot attacks https://nullforums.net/resources/bo...er-second-bungee-spigot-sponge-velocity.2778/

Possibly for the less experienced we also have a configuration that I recommend https://nullforums.net/resources/bot-sentry-configuration-hq-stop-bot.2806/ also this premium and accessible only with the monthly upgrade of Minecraft.

let me know if it helped!
I have to agree with TortaObbz on this one.
BotSentry is one of the best anti-bot plugins or services on the Minecraft market.
If you're looking for a robust and secure way to block bots, go with BotSentry.

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

Botsentry Botsentry Botsentry

Draigo1984

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

20 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
no right now best antibot for bungee fork is xCord
xCord Tested: 250,000/s Bots get blocked | 3 hours
-
yes botsentry is nice but it's an antibot that can't withstand prolonged attacks
BotSentry 100,000/s Bots get blocked | 1 hour and get down

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

-
yes botsentry is nice but it's an antibot that can't withstand prolonged attacks
thank you for your help ❤️

Draigo1984

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

20 XP

bot sentry is good bot blocks are very accurate but not very good on long attacks

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

-
Have you tried NullCordX, they say it's better than "XCord", but I'm not sure, you should take a look at it :D

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

I didn't expect this topic to be talked about so much haha
Thank you for your support
200.gif

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

Admin

LEVEL

3,380 XP

I didn't expect this topic to be talked about so much haha
Thank you for your support
200.gif
What's your server again?

I sWeAr it's not to send more bots <3

Liked by:

Draigo1984

User Suspended

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

20 XP

Have you tried NullCordX, they say it's better than "XCord", but I'm not sure, you should take a look at it :D
a protection made by someone who, in my opinion, is among the best developers of minecraft
you do it iptables and not can down maybe possible but hard

notgabry

New Recruit

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

560 XP

to stop ddos attacks in ur minecraft server u can use tcpshield.com

Liked by:

Jimmy

Status

Resources