Wind adds a completely new feature to Minecraft, Wind.
- 8 new types of wind effects (all listed below), including tornados, fire carried by wind and snowstorms.
- Geolocation compatebility - have the wind speed and wind direction in your country/city/home applied to your server!
- Extremely configurable plugin config.
- Naturally changing wind speed and direction based on algorithms that you can edit yourself
- Full control over which weather effects should be enabled and at which wind speed
- Integration with popular land protection plugins (feel free to suggest if yours isn't integrated already)
- Full language support with 5+ premade language files (with more to come)
DISCLAIMER: I am not in affiliation with Diamondxr, I haven't sponsored his video neither has he sponsored my plugin. He's a great youtuber though, I accidentally stumbled across this amazing video demonstrating wind.
PLEASE NOTE: In this video he sets the windspeed to multiple thousands of m/s, which is not recommended on a production server. If you want to increase the power of some effects, I suggest you alter their settings in the config