The best item shopping solution in CraftBukkit / Spigot!
What is UltimateShops?
UltimateShops is a CraftBukkit / Spigot plugin which adds the ability for players to create and use slab shops! Simply take a stick and right-click any slab to be brought to an inventory menu which allows you to specify an item, buyprice, sellprice, quantity per sale, and vendor's note. Players can approach these shops and buy/sell items without any active effort from the shop owner!
This is UltimateShops Premium! If you would like to give the plugin a try before purchasing, you should try out UltimateShops LITE. That version has limited functionality but allows you to determine whether or not you should purchase!
- Intuitive menus can get a player set up with a fully functioning shop in less than a minute, all without commands! (although ushops does offer plenty for people that like them) The plugin even suggests prices for common items!
- Forget about tedious restocking of shops! Vendors can just punch their shop with the item it sells and automatically have it be restocked! (Shift punching empties inventory of the item into the shop)
- Do you have multiple shops in one area, and are too lazy to restock them one by one? Not a problem! Right click a chest with a stick to open the bulk restock menu! From there you can click on any item in your inventory to have the item be sent to a shop that you own that sells it in a radius (can be changed in the config).
- Modify anything about a shop with a few clicks, no need to start over...COUGH SignShop....
- Shops are indestructible! They are immune to explosions, fire, mob griefing, piston actions, griefer's tools / fists, and anything else that would normally break slabs!
- Break a shop just as fast as you made it by right clicking the slab with a stick again to bring up the "destroy shop" menu.
- Easy, no commands needed item shopping experience. Use is natural, so players don't need to spend 20 minutes watching a tutorial in order to use shops!
- You can buy and sell ANY items that you want, including those with special item meta, enchantments, names, etc...
- Admin shops are just a command away! (/ushop toggleAdmin) Admin shops have an infinite stock!
- The plugin is lightweight, efficient, and will not add to your TPS!
- All shops are stored nice and safe in a local database that is updated every time a shop action takes place, so you don't lose any progress even if the server crashes without warning!
- Want to use shops for more than buying/selling items? Staff members can add buy / sell commands to a shop! These commands will execute every time a purchase is made, and can turn certain keywords into relevant data ("customer" becomes the name of the player that bought from the shop). All placeholders are available through commands.
- Clever code that makes it so shop creation complies with area build permissions (no worldguard integration needed!)
- Suggest prices and quantities that not only allow players to know how much their items are worth, but also to know the appropriate amount to sell per transaction. These values are able to be changed in the suggested_prices.yml file!
- A language file that allows for easy modification of the plugin messages and GUI elements, thus allowing translations. Now with color support! (make sure to use the "section sign" '§' in place of '&')
- Version 1.8 onward support! You may install the plugin on any of these server versions and experience no issues!
- Shop display item Immunity to ClearLag's item removal commands.
- Transaction log so you can diagnose any scams or exploits performed by naughty players!
- Special config options that help integrate the plugin with Towny servers.
- Tags! You may limit any shop's usage to players who have a specific permission node.
- ushops.user <<< gives perms to use shops
- ushops.make <<< gives perms to make shops
- ushops.makeshops.# <<< gives perms to make a maximum of # shops (requires ushops.make). Without this permission users can make unlimited shops.
- ushops.admin <<< gives perms for admin features
- ushops.tag.TAG <<< gives perms to use shops that have that TAG
Note: the "/ushop" line of commands are intended to involve a specific shop, and for them to work you must be in game and point your cursor at the shop you wish to perform a command on.
Most of the commands are self-explanatory, although some are complicated (such as /ushops purge). This is why there are 2 built-in tutorials in the plugin that you can use to learn the proper formatting of such commands. Open the tutorials with /ushops tutorial and /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushops help
- /ushops info
- /ushops tutorial
- /ushops listRadius RADIUS
- /ushops myShops
- /ushop info
- /ushop create
- /ushop modify
- /ushop modifyBuyPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifySellPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifyQuantity QUANTITY
- /ushop modifyVendorNote NOTE
- /ushop destroy
- /ushops save
- /ushops reload
- /ushops purge
- /ushops remoteDestroyShop worldname,x,y,z
- /ushops shopCommandHelp
- /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushop toggleAdmin
- /ushop setTag TAG
- /ushop getTag
- /ushop removeTag
- /ushop openAsOwner
- /ushop getItem
- /ushop addBuyCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop addSellCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop removeBuyCommand INDEX
- /ushop removeSellCommand INDEX
- /ushop listBuyCommands
- /ushop listSellCommands
- /ushop clearBuyCommands
- /ushop clearSellCommands
- /ushop clearCommands