For 1.7.10 up to 1.17.x servers
As of 3.5.0 version you will need CMILib plugin in addition to this one for it to work properly.
Quite interesting plugin to have in pvp servers (survival to
Java 7 and up
- CrackShot support
- Shows how much you got and did damage in action bar
- Option to see how much dmg you got or did in last second in action bar
- Lightweight - Do not use any file system, doing stuff when its needed, no schedulers!
- Possibility to translate Weapon, Monster, Custom damage and healing names
- Possibility to see weapons details like Name, Enchantments and even lore!
- Possibility to see killers left hp
- Possibility to see bow information!
- Possibility to see Potion effects player had when he was killing you!
- Shows every different damage you got
- Shows total damage for every source
- Shows time frame from first hit
- Shows killer (marked with red X) his damage to you and over kill (actual damage you got, but it was more than you got left hearts)
- Shows killers used items to kill you
- Shows all possible heals
- Full locale file, so you can customise output by your choose
/recount taken or /rec - Shows collected data from last x seconds (seconds are configurable in config file)
/recount taken (playername) or /rec (playername) - Shows collected data from last x seconds from other players
/recount dealth [nicname] /recs [nicname] - Shows collected data from last x seconds you did to other players/mobs
/recount dealth [nicname] /recs [nicname] - Shows collected data from last x seconds other player did to other players/mobs
/recount toggle - Toggles damage information in action bar
/recount reload - Reloads config file
Shows recount after death automatically if its enabled in config
Allows to see plugins updates on login
- Drag and Drop jar into your plugins folder
- Start server for default files to be created
- Edit by your choice and enjoy
- Crit hits? (I don't think its possible, because there is no actual event for this.. but well...)
- Any ideas from you?
- Total heal and Total damage in some case can be off by 1 or more, its because of damage some times coming in like 1.25546584452156 numbers , and all this will be rounded to like 1.25