HPWizard is an all-in-one role-playing minecraft plugin!
I've been working on this for a private server, unfortunately, the server got closed and I decided to release it!
This plugin is made to mimic the harry potter world, so, you'll need to be a wizard before you can cast any spell (I mean, if you're muggle, you won't be able to cast any spell, you should be sorted in a house before!)
Here's the plugin official documentation (it's still partly done, but it will be finished soon ^^): https://hpwizard.lorenzopr.com
- Floo Network
- Sorting Hat
- House points
- Custom house names
- Custom house colors
- Custom spell sounds
- House point signs
- Spell customization system
- NEW: PlaceholderAPI compatible!
< > -> required parameter.
[ ] -> optional parameter.
option1 | option2 -> choose one of the options (just one).
- /hpw addpoints <points to add> <house> - Adds points to the specified House.
- /hpw editfloolocation <floo location name> - Opens the floo location edition menu.
- /hpw editbroom <broom alias> - Opens edit broom menu.
- /hpw editwand <wand alias> - Opens wand edition menu.
- /hpw export - Exports the whole HPWizard data (Wands, Wizards and Brooms), it'll be possible to import it later using "/hpw import <file>".
- /hpw forget <player> <spell | * | all> - Removes a spell or spells from the player's knowing.
- /hpw getbroom <broom alias> [player] - Gives the selected broom to the target player.
- /hpw getfloopowder <amount> [player] - Gives the specified amount of floo powder to the target player.
- /hpw getwand <wand alias> [player] - Gives the selected wand to the target player.
- /hpw import <file> - Imports the selected dat file (it MUST be placed in "plugins/HPWizard" folder, may not be compatible if generated with a previous HPWizard version!).
- /hpw teach <player> <spell | * | all> - Teaches the selected spell to the target player.
- /hpw sort <player> [house] - Sorts the player in the selected (or random) house.
- /hpw showpoints - Shows the current points for each house.
- /hpw setpointsmeter <house> - Sets the location for the specified house's point meter.
- /hpw sethousetrophy <ministry|hogwarts> - Sets the location for the winning House trophy.
- /hpw sethousefireworks <ministry|hogwarts> - Sets the location for the winning House fireworks.
- /hpw sethatlocation - Sets the sorting hat position at your current location.
- /hpw setfloolocation - Opens the floo location creation menu.
- /hpw removepoints <points to remove> <house> - Removes points from the specified house.
- /hpw reload - Reloads the plugin.
- /hpw listwands - List all existing Wands.
- /hpw listspells [all | player] - Shows a list of spells for the selected filter.
- /hpw listpointsigns - Lists all existing house points signs.
- /hpw listfloo - List all existing floo locations.
- /hpw listbrooms - Lists all existing brooms.
- /hpw deletewand <wand alias> - Opens wand deletion menu.
- /hpw deletefloolocation <floo location name> - Opens the floo location deletion menu.
- /hpw deletebroom <broom alias> - Deletes the specified broom.
- /hpw createwand - Opens the wand creation menu.
- /hpw createbroom - Opens broom creation menu.
To be short, I'll post a list of the currently available spells, lately i'll be posting videos to show how the spells works!
- Accio: Makes objects come to you.
- Aguamenti: Spawns a block of water at the target location.
- NEW!! Alarte Ascendare: Launches the target entity up into the air.
- Alohomora: Opens doors, trapdoors, pressure plates etc.
- Apparate: Teleports you instantly to the wanted locatio.
- Arania Exumai: Kills the target spider or cave spider.
- Aresto Momentum: Slows down your falling speed.
- Avada Kedavra: Instantly kills the entity you're looking at.
- Bombarda: Summons an explosion at the target block.
- Confundus: Confuses the target for a limited period of time.
- Crucio: Causes agonising pain to the target.
- Episkey: Heals and feeds yourself.
- Evanesco: Disappear for a limited period of time.
- Expecto Patronum: Protects you against dementors by repelling them.
- Expelliarmus: Disarms your opponent.
- Finite Incantatem: Removes all negative effects from you.
- Flipendo: Slightly damage the target.
- Glacius: Freezes water and extinguishes fire.
- NEW!! Herbivicus: Makes crops and plants grow instantly.
- NEW!! Homenum Revelio: Reveals the entities around the target point.
- NEW!! Immobulus: Immobilizes the target player.
- Imperio: Places the target under your control.
- Incendio: Sets the target entity on fire.
- Lumos: Lights up your wand for a limited period of time.
- Morsmordre: Conjures the dark mark.
- Nox: Blinds the target entity for a limited period of time.
- Peregrinorum: Starts traveling in smoke form.
- Periculum: Launches red sparks at the sky.
- NEW!! Protego: If active, protects you against the next spell.
- Reducto: Summons an explosion at the target block.
- Reparo: Repairs all damaged items in your inventory.
- Sectumsempra: Slices and maims the target.
- Serpensortia: Summons a snake at the target location.
- Stupefy: Stuns the target entity.
- Wingardium Leviosa: Makes the target object levitate.
You can see how the spells work here (OUTDATED, new one coming soon!):
Here's a short tutorial about how to create wands!
Here's a short tutorial about how to create wands!
After you create your wand, you should get it using /hpw getwand <player> <wand alias>.