Add a MMORPG feel to your server by adding races to your server with endless customization!
Races of Thana was created to bring a more realistic RPG-feel to Minecraft in the form of truly custom races as opposed to just the addition of potion effects as a permanent passive, and a set of permissions.
Some of the core features include but are not limited to:
- Custom Races
- Truly custom races. Give every race their own set of attributes (& custom attributes!), passive effects, day & night effects, permissions, sounds, and much more!
- By being able to trigger things on time (day / night events), it has never before become easier to change the skin of people from a certain race.
- Your own Race Selection GUI
- By being in full control of what the Race Selection GUI looks like, you can make it fit to your server's style.
- You can limit who's able to see certain races, effectively limiting the races they can choose from. Great for progression-based servers, but also as a perk!
- You can even set up a NPC which will take in a token and allow you to change your race.
- Extremely easy to use & understand
- With a single drag & drop, you'd already be good to go. To customize your races, simply modify the configuration file(s) as you'd like and type /races reload. That's it, literally.
- Extensive explanations are down below. It has all the information you need.
- In need of support? I'd love to help you out via the Discord server or discussion thread.
Soft Dependencies: PlaceholderAPI (Placeholders), LuckPerms, LoreAttributesRecoded (v5.0.2)
MythicMobs support: Able to check race within MM's configuration by using a custom condition
Exclusive Armor-specific Addon: Will address item restrictions / limitations per race.
Race experience: Upgrade-able races, gain experience by doing various things per race.
<> = mandatory arguments ||  = optional arguments
Aliases: [traces, thanar, thanaraces, racesofthana, rot, races, race]